Foreign Patent Paralegal
A downtown Seattle law firm is seeking a foreign patent prosecution paralegal to join their staff in a full- time position, and attendance in the office is at your discretion, though candidates in the Seattle or surrounding areas are preferred. Attendance at firm events or special project meetings is encouraged. This stable, well-respected firm offers a well-structured practice, top benefits and a very competitive salary for your expertise in this field. With excellent systems in place, and knowledgeable management and support, your experience will be rewarded with a position that allows growth, provides challenge, and recognizes your efforts. The firm will provide your equipment and training. A competitive salary range is being offered ($90,000 – $120,000) and will be DOE and a variety of other factors as permitted by law. Full benefits are also part of the compensation package.
many deadline-sensitive tasks are also important to this position.
- 3 – 5 years current experience filing foreign patents, especially PST filings
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of foreign patent databases (PATENTSCOPE, eSpacenet)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office (Outlook and Excel)
- Familiarity with IP document management/docketing software (iManage and CPI)
- Attention to detail with strong proofreading skills
- Desire to work as part of a team with the ability to be collaborative as well as work independently