A mid-sized specialty law firm is seeking an intellectual property legal secretary to join their company and support partner level attorneys with a busy practice that involves domestic patent prosecution. The firm provides excellent training on their systems, strong management and a focused practice that enjoys an excellent reputation. Candidates will be offered a competitive salary and full benefits.
• A minimum of three to five years current intellectual property experience is required.
• Candidates must have domestic patent prosecution experience, and experience filing with the USPTO.
• Effective communication skills are crucial.
• Proficiency with all MS Office programs,
• A pro-active and professional attitude and proven abilities to manage a busy desk are required as well