We are seeking an experienced Complex Litigation Legal Assistant for immediate hire in a downtown Seattle law firm. The position supports firm attorneys with a very busy complex and high profile litigation practice, and duties will include working directly with them as well as with the paralegals in the firm. Responsibilities will including filings (Federal and State Court), calendaring and scheduling, document preparation and various other administrative tasks. This is a great position for someone with Washington litigation skills who thrive on the fast-paced environment and constantly changing priorities and deadlines that litigation provides. The firm offers an extremely generous and competitive salary and excellent benefits along with an opportunity to work with exceptional staff.
• 3+ years of current complex litigation legal assistant experience
• Advanced knowledge and experience with state (Washington law REQUIRED) and Federal court filings and rules
• Calendaring and docketing experience
• Proven organizational skills and time management skills
• Excellent communication skills, flexible and proactive work style and collaborative attitude
• Advanced MS Office skills